When you say Germany, you instantly think about safe and modern roads, best cars in the world and all sorts of technological innovations. All these are the result of vast research and developments in the engineering and technology field made in Germany.
So it’s quite obvious for any student who looks for an engineering degree to first consider his or her study options in Germany.
Check below ten major reasons that will convince you Germany is a top destination for a Master’s degree in engineering, in any specialisation you can think of.
- German universities charge low tuition fees or none at all
- Numerous scholarship opportunities for Engineering students in Germany
- English-taught programmes in German universities
- Attend top-ranked universities in the engineering field
- Students enjoy a low cost of living
- Research and collaboration with the engineering industry
- Choose from a variety of engineering degrees
- German universities cover a diverse and international environment
- Engineering jobs in Germany
- High standard of living in German.